Executive and Leadership Coaching
Elevate your leadership and your team
Coaching for performance and wellbeing
Where could you go with a thinking partner at your side?
With me as your thinking partner and personal coach, we can work on:
- Continuous improvement in your business or department
- Brainstorming ideas and strategy
- Developing your leadership skills
- Your own personal development
- Professional development and your continous learning and growth
- High performance without compromising your wellbeing and work/life balance
- Championing a coaching culture
How can I help you?
Firstly, I’m a qualified and experienced coach, mentor and coaching supervisor, accredited and credentialed by the two leading global professional bodies. But I also bring many years of work and life experience, having worked in both the public and private sectors, as well as running my own small business. Most recently, I’ve been Head of Operations, then Managing Director, at Animas Centre for Coaching, one of the UK’s leading coach training schools. An executive leader managing an internationally-based teams including sales, operations, finance and training faculty. So I understand what comes with the role and responsibility.
I have a pragmatic, down-to-earth approach combined with a warm and empathic coaching style. I’ve worked with people at their most vulnerable, but also challenged people to achieve their full potential.
It’s this combination of coaching and business skills, and life experience, that enables me to bring a unique perspective to working with leaders, individuals, and teams.