Coaching, Mentoring, and Coach Supervision
For professional coaches and supervisors
- Coach mentoring for ICF ACC Credentials
- Mentoring and support as you build your coaching portfolio
- Supervision for 1-1 support and skills development
For executives and leaders
- Achieve your full potential as a leader
- Explore ideas and create strategies
- Manage stress and avoid burnout
For organisations and teams
- Team Coaching or 1-1 Employee Coaching
- Building a coaching culture in your organisation
- Supervision for your internal coaches
For emerging solo businesses
- Gain clarity on your business vision
- Create your strategy and know where to focus your attention
- Develop a resilient, confident, mindset for success
Made redundant from a lifelong career in the city, I was completely lost until I found Ruth. Her coaching style will open your mind to all sorts of new avenues you’ve never considered. I loved how she got me to turn my ideas into actions at the end of each of our meetings together. Now, the rest is history. Forever indebted, thank you Ruth
Ruth is a thoughtful and deeply reflective life coach/executive coach. She is a good listener and expressed much empathy. Also skilled in reframing situations for her client to reach new perspectives. It was a pleasure working and partnering with Ruth as her client.
I appreciated being coached by Ruth. She met me where I was and held a kind and safe space for me to explore and move forward at my own pace. Essential qualities for a coaching relationship. Thank you Ruth
Ruth gave me some great coaching as I started the process of creating my own business. She gave me the motivation to get on track and keep going. I would recommend her. Thanks Ruth.
The workshop session was very well received by our staff. Ruth facilitated our discussion, providing her expertise but also allowing my staff as a group to guide where the session went.
Ruth is a wonderful coach. Calm, thoughtful and patient. When she coached me she was able to unlock issues and help me resolve them in an easy and supportive way. I cannot recommend her highly enough