Get things moving with your own personal coach
For your personal or professional goals
- Life Coaching to plan and create changes in your life
- Career Coaching for the next phase of your professional development
- Personal Development Coaching
Made redundant from a lifelong career in the city, I was completely lost until I found Ruth. Her coaching style will open your mind to all sorts of new avenues you’ve never considered. I loved how she got me to turn my ideas into actions at the end of each of our meetings together. Now, the rest is history. Forever indebted, thank you Ruth
Ruth is a thoughtful and deeply reflective life coach/executive coach. She is a good listener and expressed much empathy. Also skilled in reframing situations for her client to reach new perspectives. It was a pleasure working and partnering with Ruth as her client.
I appreciated being coached by Ruth. She met me where I was and held a kind and safe space for me to explore and move forward at my own pace. Essential qualities for a coaching relationship. Thank you Ruth
Ruth gave me some great coaching as I started the process of creating my own business. She gave me the motivation to get on track and keep going. I would recommend her. Thanks Ruth.
The workshop session was very well received by our staff; those new to role (NQTs) with no children to more experienced teachers who do have young children, support staff with teenage families and myself (Head) with an elderly mother and 3 grandchildren. It provided a forum for us all to sit and reflect on what we balance around our lives. Ruth facilitated our discussion, providing her expertise but also allowing my staff as a group to guide where the session went. I would certainly recommend the workshop and would welcome Ruth back to our school
Ruth is a wonderful coach. Calm, thoughtful and patient. When she coached me she was able to unlock issues and help me resolve them in an easy and supportive way. I cannot recommend her highly enough
Ruth was welcoming and engaging and made her audience feel at ease. She delivered an engaging, informative session which really helped to refocus on the important aspects of life. She made me think about the work life balance theory in a whole new light. I would definitely recommend her.
Ruth is very down to earth and has a great deal of knowledge. So rating Ruth 5 stars is pretty easy. If you want to go forward she is definitely the person to be talking too.
I would heartily recommend Ruth. She helped me to define some very specific actions when my thinking was a bit of a blur. Ruth was encouraging and supportive. Ruth gave me the space to make sense of my thinking, and I always left the session feeling motivated, inspired and confident. I have come a significant distance down a path that I would have found it very difficult to navigate without coaching Ruth's insights and support.
- Qualified coach with over 800 hours coaching experience with international clients
- Experienced group facilitator with more than 400 group sessions delivered
- Qualified coaching supervisor with over 200 sessions of supervision experience
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- ICF approved mentor coach for ACC credentials
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) European Individual Accreditation (EIA)
- Member of ICF and EMCC subscribed to the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct of both professional bodies
- Executive leader with experience of business operations and managing an internationally-based teams including sales, operations, finance and faculty
- Pragmatic, down-to-earth approach combined with a warm, empathic coaching style
You can read more about me here