Coaching for teams
Meaningful conversations, transformational leaders, and empowered employees
Create a coaching culture where people can thrive
Develop a thriving, collaborative, and high-performing team
Your coaching culture transformation could include:
- Coaching skills development for your leaders
- Embedding coaching and collaboration skills for everyone
- Transform your meetings with group coaching
- Enhance self-awareness
- Improve working relationships
- Make meaningful conversations the norm in your organisation
- Personal development for your whole team
- Focusing on employee wellbeing
Already have internal coaches or leaders using coaching skills?
Whether you have full time coaches on your team, or members of your HR and leadership teams responsible for coaching, coach supervision is an essential function within your internal coaching structure. Coach supervision will
- Provide essential support to your internal coaches
- Enable continuous development of your coaches, or team members responsible for coaching
- Ensure ethical and professional standards are upheld
- Build the integrity and resilience of your internal coaching function
How can I help you?
I’m a qualified and experienced coach, mentor and coaching supervisor, accredited and credentialed by the two leading professional bodies in the coaching industry. I’ve been part of the workforce for over 30 years, having worked in a variety of work environments and cultures in both the public and private sectors. I’m also the Managing Director at Animas Centre for Coaching, one of the UK’s leading coach training schools, and I’ve seen the amazing transformations that coaching can create for individuals and teams.